A few weeks ago, we were nominated by the Purdue Research Foundation to participate in the Venture Club of Indiana's Innovation Showcase.
This event highlights successful early-stage Indiana startups that are revolutionizing their respective industries. It's the largest pitch event in Indiana by attendance.
A successful video introducing our organization granted us the opportunity to make the top 12 cut line and present our technology live in the form of a 4-minute pitch to an audience of 250+ attendees.
Our pitch was broken down into 5 sections:
1. An overview of the problems solved by the Proteometer - FDA compliance and money saved with no lost batches.
2. An introduction of the Proteometer - The world's first system that can test antibody quality in process.
3. An overview of the market and our advantage - 15mins vs. 8+ hours with no sample prep required
4. Our next steps as an organization - Technology agreements and big pharma pilots
And last but certainly not least...
5. Our incredible team - Multiple patents, Ph.D's, successful exits, and more!
The day of the event was a fantastic team-building experience and an opportunity for us to build lasting connections and learn more about the Indiana start-up community.
We are proud and humbled to have participated in the Innovation Showcase and to continue the wave of positive momentum for Novilytic in 2021!